- Between You and Me Seva is a Social Enterprise a non-profit making organisation and it abides by British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Ethical Framework for Good Practise in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- SEVA is managed by a board of directors.
Among other things, Counselling and Therapy are about creating possibilities in our lives.
- Counselling provides a safe and confidential space to enable clients to explore ways to deal with situations and crises they may be facing.
- It is a place to be listened to and obtain support.
- A place to work on our fears and anxieties and how these affect our life and relationships.
- A place to help us realise that we do have choices.
The theoretical approach Seva uses is integrative.